In Fashion

Elegant pink!


Hello there! (:

Today is my favourite day because it is FRIDAY! I love fridays, no school for two days and sleep till the noon. Just kidding, waking up at 8a.m. every weekend. 
About the outfit I wore today: Pink is one of my favorite colors and I just can't help myself, I love blazers. They are very comfortable and elegant. I usually combine this blazer with black trousers and huge necklace. I am very much into jewellery :D
The make up is quite heavy, I am trying to make a tutorial for this make up look. I hope that it will be done by the end of next week. Hope you guys like it and please comment bellow.

Ahojte! :-)

Dnes je môj obľúbený deň pretože je PIATOK! Zbožňujem piatky, žiadna škola dva nasledujúce dni a spánok až doobeda. Robím si srandu, každý víkend vstávam o 8 ráno.
K môjmu outfitu: Ružová je jedna z mojich obľúbených farieb a neviem si pomôcť ale zbožňujem blazery. Sú veľmi pohodlné a elegantné. Zvyčajne tento blazer kombinujem s čiernymi nohavicami a obrovským náhrdelníkom. Som pohltená do šperkov.
Make up je silnejší ako na kažodenné nosenie, ale prečo nie :-) Snažím sa spraviť tutorial na tento make up. Dúfam že do konca budúceho týždňa to bude hotové, pretože som v tomto nováčik. Dúfam, že sa vám môj príspevok páči a prosím komentujte ak áno.







Clothes I wear:
Blazer Zara
Trousers Zara
Top Zara
Necklace Zara
Shoes Baťa
Handbag Mango
and the rings are from my boyfriend

The pictures were taken by my dearest photographer Petra Javorková.

And here are som pictures from my birthday:


Love

Ingrid <3

Related Articles

1 comments: