In Beauty

Manicure & Pedicure

Hello! (:

I just came from the beauty salon where I had done my wellness pedicure. My friend who does the pedicure is really good at it and she uses SpaRitual cosmetics. The cosmetics is amazing, tha products are high quality and also the smell is beautiful (: 

I believe that manicure and pedicure have lots of benefits and according to my opinion hands and feet tell a lot about people. The thing people usually notice after face & body are NAILS, that's why I keep them in the best condition. 

I can also notice that my feet feel better after the pedicure, the feet are softer. I have really bad genes and my skin grows quickly - that's why I go every 4 weeks to have done the pedi. 

You can see the picture of my current nails bellow. And also the nails on my fingers. Those are the gel nails and I have them done like once in a three weeks time because I do not have enough free time to paint my nails. I will write a post about those nails next week on Wednesday.

Ahojte! :)

Práve som prišla z kozmetického salónu kde som si dala spraviť pedikúru. Kamoška, ktorá mi ju robí, je veľmi dobrá, precízna a používa SpaRitual kozmetiku. Kozmetika je úžasná, produkty sú veľmi dobrej kvality a tiež krásne voňajú :) 

Som presvedčená, že manikúra a pedikúra majú veľa výhod a tiež si myslím, že ruky aj nohy dokážu povedať veľa o človeku. Čo si zväčša všímam po tvári a postave sú nechty, preto si ich udržujem v čo najlepšom stave.

Tiež môžem povedať, že mám lepší pocit po pedikúre, nôžky sú jemnejšie. Mám dosť zlé gény v tomto a zhrubnutá kožička mi rastie veľmi rýchlo - preto cchodím na pedikúru každé 4 týždne.

Dole môžete vidieť fotku mojich terajších nechtov. A tiež nechtov na rukách. Mám na nich gélové nechty a dávam si ich dorábať raz za 3 týždne pretože nemám veľa voľného času na lakovanie. Budúcu stredu nápišem príspevok o gélových nechtoch.


Here is the link to the pedi cosmetics: http://www.sparitual.com/ I am wearing color Hot Blooded 80013
And here is the link to the beauty salon: http://www.wellnesspedikura.sk/








Related Articles

0 comments:

Zverejnenie komentára