In Fashion

The kiss of spring

Hello guys!

Today, I and my friend decided to take some pictures, our first post. We inspired by beauty of the spring nature and first sun. I love spring colors, I am in better mood and I have more energy in these days.
I have to commend on how amazing photographer my friend is. This was our first shooting and I am sure Petra did pretty good. I love the pictures so I hope you do too. You can see them below as the names of the shops I bought the clothes from.

Ahojte ľudia!

Dnes sme sa s kamoškou rozhodli spraviťe nejaké fotky, náš prvý príspevok. Inšpirovali sme sa krásou jarnou prírodou a prvým slniečkom. Milujem jarné farby, v tomto období mám lepšie náladu a hlavne viac energie.
Musím pochváliť moju kamarátku aká je výborná fotografka. Toto je naše prvé fotenie a som si istá že sa Petre vydarilo. Mne sa fotky veľmi páčia, tak dúfam, že sa budú páčiť aj vám. Môžete ich vidieť pod textom ako aj mená obchodov odkiaľ moje veci pochádzajú.





This is the picture with my little love - my brother.

The clothes I am wearing:
Blazer - Zara
Top - NewYorker (old one)
Trousers - H&M
Belt - Mango
Shoes - Aldo
Watches - Michael Kors
Handbag - River Island

Pictures are made by PETRA JAVORKOVÁ - the chef designer of the blog.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Zverejnenie komentára