In Fashion

Ready to work (;



Hi (:
How are you? The weather is finally wonderful so my mood is much better (: But I'm exhausted because of studying for my finals. I hate studying, especially in this hot weather. 
This outfit I wore yesterday to my work. Since I work in the economic company, I am supposed to dress up elegant. However, leggings are my favourite kind of clothes - it's very comfortable and it looks great. The another thing I really like about this outfit are my earings, I fell in love on the first sight with them. :D They are quite heavy, so I take them off after some time, but it looks nice (; 
Enjoy this beautiful day! 

Ahojte :-)
Ako sa máte? Počasie je konečne nádherné takže aj moja nálada je lepšia :-) Ale som celkom vyčerpaná z učenia na moju maturitu zo slovenčiny. Neznášam učenie a hlavne v takomto teplom počasí. 
Tento "outfit" som si obliekla včera do práce. Keďže pracujem v ekonomickej firme, tak by som sa mala obliekať elegantne. Avšak legíny sú mojím najobľúbenejším kúskom oblečenia - sú veľmi pohodlné a skvelo to vyzerá. Ďalšia vec, ktorá sa mi páči na tomto "outfite" sú moje náušnice, zamilovala som sa do nich na prvý pohľad :D Sú dosť ťažké, tak si ich dávam z uší von po nejakom čase, ale vyzerajú pekne ;-)
Užite si tento krásny deň!









What I wore:
Blazer - Zara
Shirt - New Yorker
Leggings - Zara (similar here)
Flats - Zara
Handbag - Mango
Earings - Dora  
Sunglasses - Gucci
Watches - Marc Jacobs
Bracelets - Stradivarius

Love 

Ingrid <3

Related Articles

4 comments: